Double Stitched 1.75” Gun Belt
You need a heavy-duty Gun Belt: One that is made to hold the weight of a pistol and extra ammo.
A “Good” Gunbelt is the foundation to comfortably carrying your firearm.
Your Gun, Gun Belt, and Holster will all work in tandem creating a comfortable carry “System” that will feel natural to you. Helping you focus on your surroundings and target.
Using one of our Gun Belts Your "Gun Carrying Foundation" will be solid. A multi-layer 1/4” thick gun belt will spread the weight across multiple belt loops without the need to over-tighten your belt to hold the gun up.
A “store-bought” single-layer belt will not hold up, the holes will tear, and no matter how tight you adjust it your holster and pistol will sag. Your carry belt should never twist or sag while carrying any size pistol.
Our Gun Belts are made with the same #1 US leather hides as our Holsters.
- Belts have 7 holes spaced 1” apart.
- Belts are hand-cut from Wickett & Craig (8 oz) premium vegetable-tanned leather
- Fully lined with Wickett & Craig (8 oz) premium vegetable-tanned leather. Belt Strap and lining leather are bonded together creating a 1/4" thick Gun Belt
- Double-stitched … for strength (with industrial-grade bonded nylon thread)
- Edges ... sanded and burnished by hand then, a durable acrylic edge coating applied
- Buckles and Hardware ... Stainless Steel
Measure your current belt from the "Fold" to the hole you are using.*
* Using the size of your pants won't work, the size printed on your favorite belt won't work, the size you were in High School, or the size you THINK you are, well... those won't work either. Only following the instructions will get you the proper size Belt.
What will work is... Measure your current belt from the "Fold" to the hole you are using and give us that number in INCHES
Below is how we set up your New Gun Belt. Using the measurement in inches you provided (see above directions) we use that measurement for the center hole so you have 3 holes smaller and 3 holes larger for maximum adjustment
This will be how your New Gun Belt will be set up with the Measurement you provided